Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
4 hours ago
Hello, new player looking for info/guild

New player coming from other pet sites off and on. Love the art style here and currently grinding levels, achievements etc.

  • Did try looking thru the forums and other sources. Is there a complete crafting items products list?

I'm also interested in joining a guild that's understanding to new players/players that might not be around as often.

  • Best method to get more wolves besides breeding? I don't see my starting team as a couple. Are wild wolves pretty rare?

Thanks

Report
4 hours ago

- the guilds are here and the choice is yours: https://www.lorwolf.com/Guilds


- if by "best" you mean "cheapest" that would be giveaways or raffles: https://www.lorwolf.com/Forum/Search?id=21


- your Lupins profile page says "male" and your Jocols profile page says "female" - they can interbreed.

Report
Quote
4 hours ago
Phlox
The Talent Flames Obey
She/her
412
412 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 34
Forum Comments: 464
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 4

Welcome to lw! The closest I know of to a complete crafting list is this guide, which doesn't have the newest items but covers the most crafting items and where recipes can be acquired - https://www.lorwolf.com/Forum/View?id=15216

In addition to breeding your wolves together, you can breed your female starter to another player's male using the stud mechanic (under Shop, Flea Market, category Lorwolf for Stud). You can also buy wolves on the flea market (Lorwolf for Sale category). The user events and giveaways forum also usually has a lot of players who give wolves to new players, so that's a good place to look!

Wild wolves are an uncommon encounter (I don't know the exact stats), and getting the ww to join is relatively rare (it's just random chance). But a failed encounter gives you a knucklebone token. 50 tokens and some pebbles can be used in the Hunting profession to get a guaranteed wild wolf.

As for guilds, I should probably promote my own (The Garden), we're new player friendly and there's no pressure to socialize. But also most guilds are pretty chill from what I understand, so it's not a bad idea to poke around the guild list.

(Edited)
Report
Quote

Are you snack-a-lackin or are you lackin-a-snack? - Penny Pack Food Bank (Free Food!)

Wanna join a no-pressure guild? Come hang out in The Garden!

Check out my Sales Den! Flexible prices, open to trades!

25 minutes ago
MystiTheWolf
The Curious
Your local hirepen!
275
275 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 137
Forum Comments: 1025
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2

Have to share the guild I’m part of, Loria United! Has a bunch of people I see around the forums.

And, more wolves, huh?

Well that’s something I can do! Any wolf in my Unwanted (or something like that) dens (go to my profile and scroll down. Last two dens I have) are for sale. For new people, they’re all free.

(Edited)
Report
Quote

"There must be blood, and this I knew;
Surely there can be wonders, too!"

-S. J. Tucker, "Wonders"

(P.S. Have any white lupins with an orange-range neck, somehow? Go here)

Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?