Attention: Mining Mayhem has begun!
3 years ago
Greyz
The Hoarder
He/Not Him
89
89 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 10
Forum Comments: 100
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1
[S] WW's / Doubles [W]MS/DV/FR

After a loooong hiatus, I decided to come and check my wolves, and well to those who are looking for 5 digit wolves, or double WW's lmk.

Send your initial offers here through the post.


Discussions can be continued over messages as to not crowd the post.

There are good ID's and a variety of wolves here.

I have decided to reopen the shop as I need more space.

I will only be selling up to 3 wolves per person.

I have the right to decline the offer if I deem it too low.

There are wolves I do not wish to trade off, so please understand.

All are wild wolves

I also sell my current MS of 345 and a Custom apparel Token at a discounted price if anyone still uses these.

Rates: 1MS- 5 fr gems, 1ms : 5000 potatoes

Order of Priority:

-FR Gems
-FR Eggs
-Potatoes
-DV Pai Chests/Oran Sets

Links:

5 digit jocol kits WWs

5 digit Lupin WW's


--SOLD Wolves--
56545
59801
56535
70174
64829
70381
72169
68043- Banana Double ABCCD


(Edited)
Report

Halloooo

3 years ago
Greyz
The Hoarder
He/Not Him
89
89 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 10
Forum Comments: 100
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1

bump

Report
Quote

Halloooo

3 years ago
CrescentMoon
She/her
150
150 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 15
Forum Comments: 117
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Crafting Rank 1
Fishing Rank 1

@greyz

I'm interested in 60189! I only have potatoes to offer though if that's okay how many do you think would be fair! Tysm!

Report
Quote

♡

3 years ago
Greyz
The Hoarder
He/Not Him
89
89 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 10
Forum Comments: 100
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1

@CresentMoon Thank you for your purchase!


Report
Quote

Halloooo

3 years ago
Greyz
The Hoarder
He/Not Him
89
89 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 10
Forum Comments: 100
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1

I am reopening shop as I need more space but I am not in a rush to sell them off.

Report
Quote

Halloooo

1 days ago
Greyz
The Hoarder
He/Not Him
89
89 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 10
Forum Comments: 100
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1
Hiya ya'll back from a hiatus hope all of ya'll are doing well!

Anyways Bumping my post after a few years!
Report
Quote

Halloooo

Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?