Hello, thanks for looking. Auction ends 8/1
I want to auction off this second gen Zerda they are from my progen wolves.
Male
Starting Bid: 5 MS
Minimum Increase: 1 MS
Current Bid: 5 MS by PZMJNP
Bump,
Female Yellow
Current Bid: NA MS
Sherri, Female
Current Bid: 7 MS by Bubble tea
Could I bid 5 MS to start on Sherri, please, @Hukysuky? (:
I'd like to make the starting bid on #136542 please.
The Legend of Bootasaurus
Sounds good, I'll probably leave this till the end of the month or if it has a good amount of ms
Bump
7 ms for Sherri please 🥰
Edit @Hukysuky
Are you want to be Stars Seeker or looking for a Star in your pride? 💎 *CLICK* 💙Forum - D.A.U.G.H. HOUSE - 0.3. Dang is ∩Ƅ - Oficially New Crystal Daug Haus Edition, has started!*The Official link side *Click Up*💠
alright thank you
@Yonder has been outbidded