Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
1 2
1 year ago
GraveGuardian
The Mimic
They/them
510
510 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 36
Forum Comments: 1299
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5

I can't believe I never commented on this in the past. . . For shame.

I love isopods! I must say that I have sort of a biased affinity for the ducky isopods as well, just because my partner loves ducks to the moon and back, so they make me think of him. He was mortified to learn that the wolves in-game could eat them, and all but demanded I not feed them any.

Report
Quote
1 year ago
Ypsilenna
The Sensational
She/her
222
222 Achievements
General Rank 3
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1

I never kept any as pets, but I find them cute! They are one of the small creatures that make me happier when I randomly find them on the ground :)

Report
Quote
1 2
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?