Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
2 years ago
[H]KS/Beta/MS [W]DV/FR

Hello! I am selling my KS/beta items. I am looking for Dappervolk potatoes or Flight Rising gems.

My DV is Dryad #1337

My FR is Farosh #305566

I will likely get back to you fastest through my Dappervolk forum thread: https://dappervolk.com/forum/topic/55840-hlorwolf-ksbetabracchus-bc-wpotatoes-or-gems

Thank you!

Moonstones: 125 - ratio of 1ms:5g:5000potatoes

Apparel:
-Beta Tester Censer 5mil potatoes/5k gems
-Mika's Mantle 4mil potatoes/4k gems

Companions:
Kickstarter Krane 5mil p/5kg
-Grimalkin 5mil p/5kg
-Chiropta 5mil potatoes/5k gems

Specialty:
-Beta Tester Forum Banner 3mil potatoes/3k gems
-Beta Tester Forum Profile Picture Decoration 4mil potatoes/4k gems
-Kickstarter Forum Profile Picture Decoration 5mil potatoes/5k gems
-Shrouded Forum Profile Picture Decoration 5mil potatoes/5k gems

Bracchus Breed Change 30mil p/30kg

(Edited)
Report
1 year ago
GraveGuardian
The Mimic
They/them
510
510 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 36
Forum Comments: 1299
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5

Hi! I was wondering if you were still selling any of these for the pebble amounts listed? I'm very interested in buying!

I totally misread and thought that said pebbles, not potatoes. My bad!!

(Edited)
Report
Quote
1 month ago

Bump

(I hope this is just a regular post and not replying to the other post, not familiar with the format)

Report
Quote
1 month ago
FloatinInSpace
461
461 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 35
Forum Comments: 462
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 4
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5

Hi! I'll take your Chiropra for 5 million pebbles!

Also realized I misread and you were looking for pebbles not potatoes, my bad!

(Edited)
Report
Quote


1 month ago
Updated, selling my ms now for gems or potatoes, also accepting gems on everything again!
Report
Quote
1 month ago
FloatinInSpace
461
461 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 35
Forum Comments: 462
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 4
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5
Hi! Would love to buy your Chiropra for 5kg! (The right currency this time (;´∀`) )
Report
Quote


Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?