Attention: Mining Mayhem has begun!
1 2
1 year ago
spoot
The Sweet Tooth
496
496 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 112
Forum Comments: 2236
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5

@XDragonfruitx One of us! One of us! I love your use of cuffs so much, welcome to the cuff club lol.

@Bubble tea Klara looks amazing with the mutterbird. The guava bangles and Maned eyeliner, too! 💕


Here are some of my wolves that show off the necktie's layering. On basically every breed, the necktie and collar combo is 10/10.
Glow

These two are slightly less conventional, but I still think the layering works for the overall vibe.
Rosanne

Skimmer

Report
Quote

1 year ago
Eliyen
The Shiny
Moonrise Wave
338
338 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 53
Forum Comments: 374
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 1
Ty! @spoot
she already waiting for ca (took 5 copy, one for her)

I have much more wolves with the maned accent white, its pretty good looks thank you for wrote (and saw it)!

I like your wolves too, they not my universe type, but they also good:>

(Edited)
Report
Quote


Are you want to be Stars Seeker or looking for a Star in your pride? 💎 *CLICK* 💙
Forum - D.A.U.G.H. HOUSE - 0.3. Dang is ∩Ƅ - Oficially New Crystal Daug Haus Edition, has started!
*The Official link side *Click Up*💠

1 year ago
XDragonfruitx
The Wanderer
Whatever
365
365 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 108
Forum Comments: 1510
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3
@spoot OMG, I am in love with Rosanne. That outfit is perfect.
I've had the urge to put those tusks on all of my wolves, but I've refrained so far. Seeing you embrace them tho I might have to reconsider. lol
Report
Quote

Have a blue and orange wolf? I might buy it!

Buying G2 Bracchus. DM me : Pageant Pals Discussion

1 year ago
spoot
The Sweet Tooth
496
496 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 112
Forum Comments: 2236
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5
ty both so much! <3
embrace the tusk lifestyle @XDragonfruitx -- you won't regret it and it's a very affordable hobby as far as apparel goes lol.
Report
Quote

1 year ago
FloatinInSpace
461
461 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 35
Forum Comments: 462
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 4
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5

Got in a last minute Black Chef's Cuffs on behest of spoot herself! ๑(◕‿◕)๑ He looks absolutely fab in them. I am so excited for Cooking to come around again so I grind out a hundred more.

Report
Quote


1 year ago
lalierre
The Pickiest
She/her
501
501 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 60
Forum Comments: 1119
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5

I just purchased this WW from @RagingBurrito on the FM bc he's soooo cute exactly as-is, so I knew he would only need a couple of chef accessories to really make him shine 🥰


Report
Quote
1 2
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?