Welcome to Pageant Pals! We are a small (but growing!) group of players who enter wolves in the weekly Pageant following a theme! We enter as a group based on LW server time.
Hi guys! I am trying to get back in the swing of keeping this going. I have planned out several months below using an every other week schedule. I will be pinging everyone the week before to remind them of the up coming Pageant on the following Monday.Enter time with remain Mondays at 1am Server Time. 8pm EST/6pm PST
I'm going to switch to a participation prize system. If you enter your wolf for the theme, make sure you post on the Theme thread for that Pageant to get your prize! Participation prizes will always your choice of a Pebble Marking or Breed Change. Feel free to still enter mid-week as long as you share your wolf on the thread! <3
To get reminder pings, let me know you wish to join the Pinglist! I will ping on Tuesdays the week before, Fridays 5pm Server Time, and Mondays 5pm Server Time.
Pageant Pals Schedule Updated 8/27/2026
September 7-13: Last Summer Bash! Bring out your beach-going, picnicking, sunbathing wolves for one last outing before the weather gets cold.
September 21-27: Fall into Autumn! Now that fall is officially here, let your sweater-wearing, pumpkin picking wolves free to frolic amongst the leaves.
September 28-Oct 5: Darkspine Celebration! The Seasonal starts this week, so show off all your Darkspine inspired wolves ready to fight back against the Chaos.
Oct 26-Nov 1: Halloween Howls! Tis the season for spooky scares, sugary sweets, and sly tricks. Bring out your witches, ghosts, ghouls, vamps, and were...wolves? It's a monster mash out here!
Nov 2-8: Darkspine Send-Off! Now that the Shade has been vanquished once more, what new wolves have you dressed in Darkspine's finest garb? Show off your newly dressed- or re-dressed- wolves for all to see.
XDragonfruitx
