Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
1 2
8 months ago
MystiTheWolf
The Curious
Your local hirepen!
274
274 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 137
Forum Comments: 1025
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2
[LF] Black-on-White Wolf

So! I need a wolf with the following colors, to be an inverted version of another wolf of mine:

Base: White
Top: White
Under: Black
Accent: Black
Eyes: Ocean is preferred,
but any blue-green color works, and eye color doesn't really matter. I have a couple eye besprinklers, I'll probably be fine.

Would prefer them to be female, and possibly a Jocol, but I can get a breed change+sex swap. Although the sex swap'll take a while.

You may choose what you'll be paid- pebbles or MS!


An image of the wolf I’d like in the best-case scenario. Please note that while I’m fine with the eyes, breed, patterns, and gender being different, as I can change those, the colors MUST be the same.

(Edited)
Report

"There must be blood, and this I knew;
Surely there can be wonders, too!"

-S. J. Tucker, "Wonders"

(P.S. Have any white lupins with an orange-range neck, somehow? Go here)

8 months ago
Renoisie
The Furry
Chaos Harbinger hehe
370
370 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 19
Forum Comments: 1100
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 3
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 2

if you want, I can breed Ivory and Night together? Night isn't a pure black, and Ivory isn't a pure white, but it's the closest I have. they're both zerdas though. here's what they look like.

Report
Quote
8 months ago
MystiTheWolf
The Curious
Your local hirepen!
274
274 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 137
Forum Comments: 1025
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2

@Ello

I think I'll try and wait for other offers for a bit, but thank you! Breed doesn't really matter, since I can buy a breed change, same with gender.

(Edited)
Report
Quote

"There must be blood, and this I knew;
Surely there can be wonders, too!"

-S. J. Tucker, "Wonders"

(P.S. Have any white lupins with an orange-range neck, somehow? Go here)

8 months ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 822
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
Unfortunately I think you’ll have to do a breeding project.

I have this pair that can make what you want but it will probably take a few tries.

(Edited)
Report
Quote


8 months ago
MystiTheWolf
The Curious
Your local hirepen!
274
274 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 137
Forum Comments: 1025
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2

@Aurelia


Yeah, but how will you do this?..

Report
Quote

"There must be blood, and this I knew;
Surely there can be wonders, too!"

-S. J. Tucker, "Wonders"

(P.S. Have any white lupins with an orange-range neck, somehow? Go here)

8 months ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 822
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4

i can breed them for you it’s not a big deal lol

(Edited)
Report
Quote


8 months ago
MystiTheWolf
The Curious
Your local hirepen!
274
274 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 137
Forum Comments: 1025
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2

@Aurelia

Please do, then! Just tell me what to pay and when-

Report
Quote

"There must be blood, and this I knew;
Surely there can be wonders, too!"

-S. J. Tucker, "Wonders"

(P.S. Have any white lupins with an orange-range neck, somehow? Go here)

8 months ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 822
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
Will do :3
Report
Quote


2 months ago
H2O
The Whelp
211
211 Achievements
General Rank 3
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1

Saw that you are reviving this thread, so I might as well just take a look. All my kids are all slightly blue and green instead of white. But here's who I got quite similar:

Eyes: Pine

Accent: Black

Under: Black

Top: Grey

Base: Rain

Eyes: Mint

Accent: Plum

Under: Granite

Top: Coast

Base: Silver

Eyes: Blue

Accent: Black

Under: Black

Top: Silver

Base: Silver

I can also try to pair them to get the white top and base. Possibly the 3rd one with Snow.

Chances of white top and base are rather high, but it the accent and under will be in the white to black range which is quite big, but I can keep on breeding them to find one. Colour of eyes range is huge.

(Edited)
Report
Quote
woof!
2 months ago
MystiTheWolf
The Curious
Your local hirepen!
274
274 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 137
Forum Comments: 1025
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2

@H2O

Please do start that pairing! Aurelia is helping, but two is better than one.

Report
Quote

"There must be blood, and this I knew;
Surely there can be wonders, too!"

-S. J. Tucker, "Wonders"

(P.S. Have any white lupins with an orange-range neck, somehow? Go here)

2 months ago
H2O
The Whelp
211
211 Achievements
General Rank 3
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1
No problem!
Report
Quote
woof!
1 2
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?