I like small details, so if your woofs have any shinies on them, they will turn shiny. Floras will almost always have a little spice to their designs. Sometimes, parts of limbs will occasionally be or covered due to me not knowing perspective well enough. Usually, it's a side view since front views are still confusing, you can see in Lenna that I've learned and improved. Prices have been stated above.
Recap of prices! 10kp: sitting pose recolor; at least 100kp for custom poses; extra 50kp for apparel or background; 10kp extra per wolf or companion added into one piece; 1kp for basic chibi pose recolor; 2kp for chibi with apparel.
Oh also I don't just do solely wolves, it's just lw is a wolf site so that's the main focus lol. other animals or characters follow roughly the same price sets, there are a few examples, commissions from Despacitoman in the list.
Also I reserve the right to refuse and the right to display the commissions.
(Edit: No I don't know why the images progressively got smaller, it's my first time using tables.)
(Edit: Figured it out. Thanks lal!)
Finished Pieces (Commissioned Wolf; Commissioner)
Ubi; Ba1

Rarity; Realtin GHXST

Soul Snatcher; Realtin GHXST

Emkay; Realtin GHXST

Lenna; Eliyen

Indica; Realtin GHXST

Sativa; Realtin GHXST

The Bone God; lalierre
Not spoiling! it'll come later, it's fur an eventRanteto; Ba1

Hemera; Icepaws

Salmon; chinchilla

Mercy; Icepaws

Trick; Despacitoman

Circe; Despacitoman

Circe & Atlas; Despacitoman


