Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
8 months ago
Lunar Howlers
The Chatty
call me Lunar!
255
255 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 158
Forum Comments: 848
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 1
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1
LF Silk fabric!

I wanted to make some achievement silks, but it turns out I have NO silk fabric whatsoever! (I also need ashes of Loria if anyone has some of those up for sale lol) I have.. 77k pebbles to offer, hit me with y’all’s prices!

Report

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

lorwolf’s favorite lore scribbler

Moonbathed Plentiful Profiles

8 months ago
Renoisie
The Furry
Chaos Harbinger hehe
370
370 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 19
Forum Comments: 1100
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 3
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 2
I have some ashes of loria! i personally dont really need them, and the only things i really craft are simple wheels, simple pickaxes, bone paste, and moonstones. i think iĺl go with 10kp. i don have any silk fabric though, sorry
(Edited)
Report
Quote
8 months ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
82
82 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 164
Forum Comments: 1076
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1

@LunarHowlers


I sent you one (my only piece, to many items, so I dunno who to thank)

Report
Quote
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
8 months ago
Lunar Howlers
The Chatty
call me Lunar!
255
255 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 158
Forum Comments: 848
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 1
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1
@Ello I’ll buy your AOL! Are you wanting 10kp per ashes or 10kp total?
Report
Quote

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

lorwolf’s favorite lore scribbler

Moonbathed Plentiful Profiles

8 months ago
Renoisie
The Furry
Chaos Harbinger hehe
370
370 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 19
Forum Comments: 1100
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 3
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 2
10kp per ashes please. and I have a total of 6, so you can decide how many you want.
Report
Quote
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?