Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
1 2
2 months ago
Deleated
...
(Edited)
Report

Im selling a bit of wolves. Details on my bio, contact HERE, or on private messages.


My Polish guild: Wilki Husarii


Sprzedaję trochę wilków. Szczegóły na moim Bio, a kontakt TU lub na priv.

Moja Polska Gildia: Wilki Husarii

2 months ago
Vanda
The Shiny
She/her
190
190 Achievements
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 1
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 2


2 months ago
@Vanda Omg thank you! I like the most the third wolf of those you proposed.
Report
Quote

Im selling a bit of wolves. Details on my bio, contact HERE, or on private messages.


My Polish guild: Wilki Husarii


Sprzedaję trochę wilków. Szczegóły na moim Bio, a kontakt TU lub na priv.

Moja Polska Gildia: Wilki Husarii

2 months ago
Vanda
The Shiny
She/her
190
190 Achievements
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 1
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 2
@V player Alright! Wait a moment, I'll send it right away!
Report
Quote


2 months ago
Renoisie
The Furry
Chaos Harbinger hehe
370
370 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 19
Forum Comments: 1100
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 3
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 2
I don't have any monochrome wolves since most of my den is quite colorful (and bloo) but feel free to take a look? any numbered, if they're named, I just don't have any room to move them about.
Report
Quote
2 months ago
@Renoisie Sadly I am looking for monochrome wolves, but thank you.
Report
Quote

Im selling a bit of wolves. Details on my bio, contact HERE, or on private messages.


My Polish guild: Wilki Husarii


Sprzedaję trochę wilków. Szczegóły na moim Bio, a kontakt TU lub na priv.

Moja Polska Gildia: Wilki Husarii

2 months ago
lemonlime
Visit Hotel Lime!
249
249 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 35
Forum Comments: 400
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 1

Welcome to lw! I haven't got many volmyrs, but i have a bunch of monochrome wolves here, you can pick one for free (they're normally for sale for 2kp), and here you can have any non-lvl 10s as you want for free

Report
Quote

Here are some of my offers & free wolves!

2 months ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 822
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
I could potentially breed you a monochrome Volmyr. Might take a few tries though since the best volmyr I have for this has a pink range accent lol.
Report
Quote


2 months ago
@lemonlime I am searching for Volmyr directly, but thank you for responce.

@Aurelia I would be grateful if you would.
Report
Quote

Im selling a bit of wolves. Details on my bio, contact HERE, or on private messages.


My Polish guild: Wilki Husarii


Sprzedaję trochę wilków. Szczegóły na moim Bio, a kontakt TU lub na priv.

Moja Polska Gildia: Wilki Husarii

2 months ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 822
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
I'll give it a try lol. If you find one before I can get you one just let me know.
Report
Quote


2 months ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 822
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
Actually I know someone who has a couple! I sent them a message to see if they would be willing to let you have them or breed one for you. It's a heavily bred pair so idk if you'd want them or not.
Report
Quote


1 2
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?