Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
1 2
2 months ago
H2O
The Whelp
211
211 Achievements
General Rank 3
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1
FREEBIES FOR EVERYONE!!!


Hello there, fellow wolves!



I have gifts for everyone! Doesn't matter if you are new or a regular, this gift is meant for everyone! Yes, I mean it! Just make a post and I will send a package over!


Guidelines:

- free of charge!!!

- 1 package per user (please have integrity)

- account age doesn't matter!

- choice of package as shown below

- don't be picky with what you get, it's already free and I'm putting in lots of effort already!


Package Contents:

There's a very wide range to choose from! Look below!

Starter Package (suggested for newbies):

2x Random Apparel

2x Random Companion

5,000x Pebbles

200x stamina worth of Food

30x Bones

20x Random Seeds

Nom Nom Nom Package:

1,500x stamina worth of Food

3x Random Complex Recipe Food

1x Random Companion

20x Random Seeds

Hard Worker Package:

300x stamina worth of Food

5x Random Bars

50x Bones

1x Random Pickaxe

1x Random Wheel

20x Random Seeds

Fight or Flight! Package:

3x Random Companion

50x Common Hunting Trophy

500x stamina worth of Food

Good Looks Package:

3x Random Apparel

1x Random Specialty

10x Random Trinket

1x Simple Drawing (drawn by me)







(Edited)
Report
woof!
2 months ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
82
82 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 164
Forum Comments: 1078
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1
can i have the good looks package? ty for doing this!
(Edited)
Report
Quote
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
2 months ago
H2O
The Whelp
211
211 Achievements
General Rank 3
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1

@Icepaws


Sent! Hope you enjoy!

further instructions for the drawing has been sent through private message.

Report
Quote
woof!
2 months ago
MystiTheWolf
The Curious
Your local hirepen!
278
278 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 140
Forum Comments: 1030
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2

Can I also grab a Good Looks package?


Oh! Also, if you ever want to get rid of wolves, I have too many and would love to donate some to the cause!

Report
Quote

"There must be blood, and this I knew;
Surely there can be wonders, too!"

-S. J. Tucker, "Wonders"

(P.S. Have any white lupins with an orange-range neck, somehow? Go here)

2 months ago
Vanda
The Shiny
She/her
191
191 Achievements
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 1
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 2
Hi! Can I have the Hard Worker Package? Thank you!
Report
Quote


2 months ago
Starsong
The Playful
Number One Girl
157
157 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 81
Forum Comments: 288
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1
Crafting Rank 2
Could I have the Good Looks package? Thank you so much for this!
Report
Quote

☆starlight bright, starlight bright, starlight bright, starlight☆

2 months ago
Could i grab a Nom Nom Nom package? Thank you for doing This.
Report
Quote
2 months ago
could I get the Nom Nom Nom Package please? ty in advance, this is so kind to do <3
Report
Quote
2 months ago
chinchilla
The Chatty
explosive chinchilla
202
202 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 41
Forum Comments: 372
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 1

could i have the hard worker package :)

this is really cool btwww

Report
Quote

c4 goes boomboom

explosive chinchilla's shop → clickclick

go join finch avenue (my guild) pawsy very good at advertising btw → clicky

the pebble ca raffle! → press to click

2 months ago
Derenium
The Apprentice
She/her
184
184 Achievements
General Rank 3
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 1
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1
Could I get the starter package? Thank you so much for doing this!!
Report
Quote


2 months ago
Flyingfox
The Fuzzy
She/her
270
270 Achievements
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Campaign Rank 2
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3
Hi! I'm just starting on here, and I'm not choosy. Thank you for offering such a generous gift If I could request either the Hard Worker or Good Looks package I would very much appreciate it. Thank you again <3

Flyingfox ^^v^^
Report
Quote
1 2
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?