It would be helpful if there was a clearer indicator of which bosses:
- Are eligible for a person to still collect rewards from
- Have already fought while it is active
Both before the boss is active and while it is activated. There are so many of them, and apparently an unlimited amount of them can be reactivated, so it's hard for me to track which ones I've already fought and which ones I should be focused on to even get rewards out of.
Initial thought is that bosses whom you've collected rewards from should be greyed out down below, so you are able to know that fighting its active version won't give you any more prizes as you've collected them. Indicator for whether or not you have already fought them is a little tricky I will admit, but it would be a nice-to-have, as there can be upwards of 11 pages of bosses, and it's unclear which ones I've chipped away at already.
spoot
