Attention: Mining Mayhem has begun!
2 months ago
Renoisie
The Furry
Chaos Harbinger hehe
369
369 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 19
Forum Comments: 1094
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 3
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 2
Indicator for which Bosses we participated in

PLEASE! WE'VE ALREADY LOST TRACK AND I THINK WE KEEP HITTING THE ONES WE ALREADY HELPED DEFEAT IN THE LIST OF REACTIVATED ONES IN OUR GUILD NO ONE KNOWS

Report
2 months ago
lalierre
The Pickiest
She/her
501
501 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 60
Forum Comments: 1119
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5
😂 Lol support but in lowercase 😘
Report
Quote
2 months ago
Furuko
The Warrior
She/her
398
398 Achievements
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 3
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3
Support! I'm starting to get confused ^^'
Report
Quote


⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
✎ Furuko ┆ She/Her ┆ Artist ┆ 25+ ┆ Polish

2 months ago
MystiTheWolf
The Curious
Your local hirepen!
273
273 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 136
Forum Comments: 1020
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2
Please add this, devs. Please.
Report
Quote

"There must be blood, and this I knew;
Surely there can be wonders, too!"

-S. J. Tucker, "Wonders"

(P.S. Have any white lupins with an orange-range neck, somehow? Go here)

2 months ago
FloatinInSpace
461
461 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 35
Forum Comments: 462
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 4
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5
Support, I can't figure out who I should be trying to hit anymore.
Report
Quote


2 months ago
Gaia
The Legion
Alone together
463
463 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 75
Forum Comments: 926
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 4
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 5
Oh this is good to know. By my lonesome it'll be another month or something before I can beat the first boss (considering you can only fight em once a day, and changing that is a whole separate suggestion). but it would definitely be useful it if visually shows which ones are beaten and reactivated, and which ones are being abttled for the first time.
Report
Quote
2 months ago
Blizzard
The Lurking
332
332 Achievements
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 3
I would love this! Just a little star next to their name or something would be useful. I'm pretty sure I've hit every boss, but we're progressing so quickly now I'm bound to miss one eventually. And if there ever are new/more rewards for re-defeating bosses, a star system could be a good way to visually "rank up" your victories, either by number or color of star (bronze, silver etc)- number would probably be best visually though!


(P.s. @Gaia - I've found max poison synergy is best bet with the bosses- it deals 5-10k per turn so you should be able to to get through at least the first couple ones solo in about a week or less each.)
Report
Quote
2 months ago
i would also love this!

and also, i would love it if the guild chat mentioned when you attacked a boss. i would love it even more if it also said what the ending HP/percent is
Report
Quote
1 month ago
Bronzewing
The Beastly
any
149
149 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 10
Forum Comments: 153
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1
Cooking Rank 1
Crafting Rank 1
Farming Rank 1
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 1
Support! Especially when finishing off one that I already beat doesn't let me claim the rewards but still shows it there forever... I'd love to avoid that if I could
Report
Quote


1 month ago
Calixita
The Greenhorn
He/him
357
357 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 11
Forum Comments: 172
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 4
Yes please, support.
Report
Quote


1 month ago
Lir
349
349 Achievements
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 5
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
Strongly support. I thought this would already be a feature, since it's so obvious... so I didn't keep track, and only noticed later that it wasn't.
Report
Quote


Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?