I think it would be fantastic to let CA creators have the option to list an option for both pebble price AND MS price so that people can choose between buying for pebbles or moonstone if they have either!
At least it would be something to do with pebbles, rofl.
I think it would need some more actual incentive/use for pebbles for the feature to be attractive to folks that aren't just wanting to be charitable, but it's a good idea and since we need any incentive to use pebbles at all to begin with, I really don't see a reason why not. Just pair it alongside something to make people actually want pebbles long term.
Report
Quote
"Once again I have to bear the burden of having every correct opinion in the world."
support! there is the pebbles and Moonstones option, but that's seperately, and sometimes Moonstones are easier to get than the respective millions of pebbles that the community uses with the 1ms:100kp conversion