Make a mobile app version of this game but with some changes like make 3d models of the dogs and add new breeds yearly like flight rising. That's be pretty cool
The only reason FR is able to release new breeds that often is because those breeds are ancients, which can't wear any of the site's apparel. They don't release moderns yearly. Personally, I'd rather have wolves without limitations.
Also no support for a separate app with (or even without) 3D models.
No thank you. Let's focus on what the developers of this game are actuall good in and want, instead of going into an entirely different niche. I'm sure there's apps like that out there already.
Also, if I recall correctly, you have made this suggestion at least once, but perhaps even multiple times before. Perhaps it is better to stick to the existing threads instead of creating a new one every time.