Attention: Mining Mayhem has begun!
1 hour ago
Silvershadow
The Boneweaver
They/it/she
274
274 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 111
Forum Comments: 1020
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 3
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 1
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2
Probability of encountering a Kapros?

What's the likelihood of encountering a Kapros in Southmarsh?
I know I'm doing everything right; I definitely have a fluorescent amulet and I double and triple checked I'm in the right area but I've been through 30+ stamina bars and at least seven different ww or rockbreaker ox encounters that would normally be super rare and still there is no sign of a kapros
Is there a number of wolves I'm supposed to have in the party?
Right now it's just the one woof and a companion. Do I needa remove the companion or add more woofs to the party or just get better luck or what

Report

I want more pineapples

54 minutes ago
Isegard
The Curious
140
140 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 13
Forum Comments: 247
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 1
Campaign Rank 1
Cooking Rank 1
Crafting Rank 1
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Mining Rank 1
just luck. I remember took me few days to find it and you have to beat it if you loose you will have to go search for it all over again so make sure you have a team that can take it down first time you see it
Report
Quote
31 minutes ago
Silvershadow
The Boneweaver
They/it/she
274
274 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 111
Forum Comments: 1020
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 3
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 1
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2
@Isegard
Oh- I didn't realize I had to fight it- what level is it?
Report
Quote

I want more pineapples

Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?