Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
1 month ago
LF: OC Art | O: Items, Wolves

I'm looking to purge everything! Pics of everything being purged are here. The wolves I'm purging are here. I'm not sure if the currency can actually be traded so let me know if that's possible?

  • Only looking to trade items/wolves for art, I have traded all of my currency.

I'd like to get art for these characters.

I won't be picky with style, I'd like to purge everything. Please post in the thread before PMing me, I'm not comfortable with random PMs.

(Edited)
Report
1 month ago
Violet123
The Lurking
262
262 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 11
Forum Comments: 125
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 2

Ohhhh I'm in love with Lychee's new design! OwO

It says he is big, but how big is he? For example, will he be taller than old apple trees?

...Sorry, forgot to introduce myself lol. I can draw a headshot with plain background (for 5 moonstones) or a scene (for 20 moonstones or any retired event item). I would love to draw a scene with Lychee.

My art shop is located here:

https://www.lorwolf.com/Forum/View?id=16608

Report
Quote
1 month ago
Renoisie
The Furry
Chaos Harbinger hehe
370
370 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 19
Forum Comments: 1100
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 3
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 2

Ello there! I'm quite busy since i've school, but I do want something from your list, if it's still available. The Spider Web Masquerade Bands! And if not, I still have an art shop, and I like money :3

just post in there with what character you want me to draw and however much you pay me will be however detailed it is! there are base prices, those are listed in the beginning post, as well as finished commissions, also listed in the first post in dropdowns in a dropdown.

I'd like you to know that I don't do very well with humans, and I usually draw animals. mainly wolves, but that's to be expected since this is Lorwolf, a wolf based game.

Report
Quote
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?