Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
1 month ago
Wolves/Inventory for Free/Art

I'm purging all the wolves here. Purging all items below. I have more to get rid of, but I'm currently not giving them away, feel free to browse in my thread here.


  • Recipes are (from left to right): Green Yarn, Pink Yarn, Purple Scarf, White Yarn, Blue Cotton Fabric, Iron Wheel, Pink Striped Socks, Teal Cotton Fabric, White Scarf.

One wolf per person and up to three stacks per person is free. If wanting more, I'd like a small piece of art (a doodle or sketch is fine) of anyone on my Toyhouse. Recipes not applicable and if needed I will send multiple.

I'm only looking for art as payment. I don't plan on returning to this game once everything is gone, so currency is not of use to me.

Report
1 month ago
MystiTheWolf
The Curious
Your local hirepen!
274
274 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 137
Forum Comments: 1025
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2
Can I get Nightblossom for free, and Winternight in exchange for drawing art of Trick? Just need a ref of some sort, since Toyhouse confuses me-
(Edited)
Report
Quote

"There must be blood, and this I knew;
Surely there can be wonders, too!"

-S. J. Tucker, "Wonders"

(P.S. Have any white lupins with an orange-range neck, somehow? Go here)

1 month ago
@MystiTheWolf sure thing! I'll send the two over and if it's alright, I'll PM about the art? Gonna send over refs!
Report
Quote
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?