Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
1 month ago
MystiTheWolf
The Curious
Your local hirepen!
278
278 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 140
Forum Comments: 1030
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2
Should I create my background or border CA first?

So. I’ve been working on a border CA and a background CA, and I want to know which I should put on the CA market first. They’re meant to go together, of course, BUT I only have the funds for one so I need to make a choice.

Male Zerda will provide a demonstration!



Report

"There must be blood, and this I knew;
Surely there can be wonders, too!"

-S. J. Tucker, "Wonders"

(P.S. Have any white lupins with an orange-range neck, somehow? Go here)

1 month ago
Starcrow
The Madwolf
Feather Enthusiast
452
452 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 5
Forum Comments: 244
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
I would say background! But they're gonna look fun together :D
Report
Quote


1 month ago
chinchilla
The Chatty
explosive chinchilla
202
202 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 41
Forum Comments: 372
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 1

DO BOTH i scream

uuuuhhhh i like both but if i had to decide, prolly background
(silently praying i can afford it b4 it runs out)

Report
Quote

c4 goes boomboom

explosive chinchilla's shop → clickclick

go join finch avenue (my guild) pawsy very good at advertising btw → clicky

the pebble ca raffle! → press to click

1 month ago
Rose
The Tale That Spins On
Lord Bracchus
412
412 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 15
Forum Comments: 265
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 4
Such a cute, foresty background and foreground! :D But I agree, do the background first!
Report
Quote
1 month ago
MystiTheWolf
The Curious
Your local hirepen!
278
278 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 140
Forum Comments: 1030
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2

@Starcrow @chinchilla @Rose

Alright, I have the CAT, about to begin process of getting CA on market!

(and thanks! For the feedback)

(Edited)
Report
Quote

"There must be blood, and this I knew;
Surely there can be wonders, too!"

-S. J. Tucker, "Wonders"

(P.S. Have any white lupins with an orange-range neck, somehow? Go here)

1 month ago
EpicSandwich32
The Baker
Moonstones Hoarder
196
196 Achievements
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Campaign Rank 2
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1
background cuz background is new meta
Report
Quote

I love collecting. unique wolf color collector,WW hunter,lore enjoyer and insomniac
PROFILE MASCOT and my all time-fav - KANOS
art by me
Join Finch Avenue today!


Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?