Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
21 days ago
Patch Notes 0.3.3: January 8, 2023

Patch Notes 0.3.3: January 8, 2023

Happy new year, we hope everyone enjoyed a nice holiday break!! We’ve made the following changes over the past few weeks: Thank you for your patience as we make our way through the bug reports and suggestion forums, and be on the lookout for January's development update coming soon!

• Wolves:
    • Added new color swatches to wolf details section
    • Added new ‘Perma-Puppy’ and ‘Cancel Perma-Puppy’ items to the Mole Market (will be live during the next mole market refresh)
    • Added new puppy “time until adulthood” countdown timer
    • Changed offspring list to display in order of wolf ID instead of alphabetical
    • Fixed bug that was displaying equipped apparel quantities incorrectly
    • Fixed bug causing downloaded wolf images to not display worn custom apparel
    • Fixed bug that allowed inbreeding
  • Activities:
    • Updated initial daily quests to not include Gauntlet to help new players
    • Slightly increased daily rewards
  • Custom Apparel: added Waist/Hip and Chest location tag options
  • Mole Market:
    • Adjusted recipes section to be 10 wide instead of 5
    • Adjusted seed quantities
  • Campaign:
    • Exploring again should now retain browser scroll position
    • Fixed Icerun Precious Cargo Scenario direction text
  • Companions:
    • Removed Mutterbird Companion as item drop from Mutterbirds
    • Added hover displays to the Beast Compendium
    • Companions page should now show all owned companions too, not just ones with experience
  • Hunting:
    • Replaced second Varani with correct version in the weekly shop
    • Changed treasure hunting quests to require level 3 instead of 1
    • Added new Hunting Trinket item required for treasure hunting quests - found in Mole Market and frequent combat drops
    • Added extra party member slot to low-level quests to help with initial difficulty
    • Added new ‘Mission Impossible’ quest
    • Slightly improved rewards
  • Combat: Fixed bug causing poison, bleed, and healing effects to never expire
  • Command + click and shift + click should now behave correctly with links
  • Fixed bug preventing players from trading items that are equipped on a wolf
  • Item select modals will now account for already selected items
Quote (Coming Soon)
21 days ago

Tysm for the combat fix! Hopefully I'll have a much easier time fighting the Simbur now that they don't stack heals

Quote (Coming Soon)
21 days ago

Hahah now I’m getting tons of lil carved bunnies from hunting…

Quote (Coming Soon)
21 days ago

Glad the issue with DoT effects seems to have been addressed. I think it would have gone a long way to acknowledge to the playerbase prior to this fix that you were aware of the issue and were working on it. Especially considering how heavily reported of an issue it was in the suggestion forums.

In general it would be nice to hear more communication on what are known issues that are yet to be resolved. The silence makes a lot of these issues seem like features of the game rather than bugs/errors.

Quote (Coming Soon)
21 days ago

Glad the issue with DoT effects seems to have been addressed. I think it would have gone a long way to acknowledge to the playerbase prior to this fix that you were aware of the issue and were working on it. Especially considering how heavily reported of an issue it was in the suggestion forums.

In general it would be nice to hear more communication on what are known issues that are yet to be resolved. The silence makes a lot of these issues seem like features of the game rather than bugs/errors.

I agree. I appreciate the effort being put into bugfixing the site before release, of course, it is incredibly important work! But it would be nice to have more player concerns acknowledged with some sort of communication direct from the devs that highlights known issues that are being worked on, and which areas of the site are being reconsidered for more of the re-balance work they need.

Communication is a huge source of contention on sites like these, and a lot of player frustration can be soothed by simply knowing an issue or poorly received/ badly functioning mechanic is being worked on.

Quote (Coming Soon)
21 days ago
  • Exploring again should now retain browser scroll position
  • Companions page should now show all owned companions too, not just ones with experience

^Most excited about these two! I’m not sure what “DoT” is (haven’t been in the Suggestions forum, or around forums in general, much), but if it’s this…

• Combat: Fixed bug causing poison, bleed, and healing effects to never expire

…I’m very curious to see how this affects Arena gameplay, rubs hands.

Quote (Coming Soon)
21 days ago

DoT = Damage over time (heal over time is a HoT). Debuffs like poison and bleed would fall under this catagory. Apparently I can't ping you because of your name lmao

Quote (Coming Soon)
21 days ago

rip my arena strategy back to the drawing board lol

(im glad for it tho, overall it's for the best <3)

yay for patch!!!

Quote (Coming Soon)
20 days ago

Excited to see so many fixes and adjustments!

I will second the sentiment that, even if stuff can't be fixed immediately or will have to wait until the next patch, some form of acknowledgement would be stellar. We do have the Bug Index thread, but that just lists all threads made, and not necessarily misunderstood features versus things that are actual bugs (it is basically similar to forum search, but then neatly ordered and manually updated). Perhaps that thread could be repurposed to show actual confirmed bugs with also some form of explanation from the staff on what is working in correctly and how it should be working?

Quote (Coming Soon)
20 days ago

Happy new year and thank you for the updates!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 2
Trees