Could I possibly be added to the pinglist for future pups?
Could I possibly be added to the pinglist for future pups?
𝕄𝕒𝕪 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕖
Sure! To clarify, do you want to be on the pinglist for pups from all pairs or a particular pair?
I'd like to be pinged for the sunset sovereign pair please!
𝕄𝕒𝕪 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕖
Hello everyone, I know it's been a while, but I'm back, with a new Sunset Sovereign pup and a new pair finally finished and officially added: Ashen Omens!
Sunset Sovereign:
|
|
Male | Bracchus Eyes: Orange Accent: Merle Black Under: Stripes Black Top: Stripes Sunset Base: Plum |
Quick reminder that I do also accept pebbles at 1MS:13,000p, and FR gems at 1MS: 12g, as well as mixed payments. And for the Sunset Sovereign pair, I'm happy to trade for a pure Bracchus G2.
My new pair, Ashen Omens, produces pure progen G3s, with a chance for ABBBB black color patterning and comes with their own spooky lore. You can check it out on the third post under the pair's name! Here's the pups available:
|
|
Male | Lupin Eyes: Ebony Accent: Stripes Black Under: Cozen Midnight Top: Stripes Jacaranda Base: Eggplant |
|
|
Female | Lupin Eyes: Mocha Accent: Merle Black Under: Cozen Slate Top: Cozen Black Base: Plum |
|
|
Female | Lupin Eyes: Mocha Accent: Stripes Black Under: Cozen Chalk Top: Cozen Jacaranda Base: Plum |
You can ask to be added to or removed from any pinglist at any time!
Pings:
Sunset SovereignWould you accept a pure black G2 kit for Ehyranni? I can offer more if possible, but I currently don’t have MS
𝕄𝕒𝕪 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕖
The only 1-for-1 trade I am accepting for Bracchus pups right now is another pure G2 Bracchus. I am willing to look at item/pebble offers of equivalent value (100MS in this case) as listed in the first post.
𝕄𝕒𝕪 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕖
^up
Recent |
Subscribed |
My posts |