Attention: Mining Mayhem has begun!
1 hour ago
lemonlime
Visit Hotel Lime!
249
249 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 35
Forum Comments: 397
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 1
Looking for...

Hi all!

I've become kind of lazy and I don't really create threads on the forums. But I have some things to say. I bolded important things. I've created some goals for myself.

I want to get a rainbow of wild wolves.

Currently looking for wild wolves who have mostly these colors:

Red (?)

Orange

Yellow

Green

Blue

Purple

Pink (?)

(?) means that it is less sought for since it might not be needed.

I am not willing to pay more than 5 ms per wolf for now. I would prefer to pay in pebbles. I've been kind of low on ms. But pebbles aren't a problem.


I have also started hoarding these items:
1) Dragon Plush, Cuddly

2) Moonlight Rose

3) Blue Agate

I'm buying hoarded items at 2x inventory sell price. I'll take max 150 at a time, to make it easier for my pebble balance to recover from each large purchase.


Editing later.


Report

Here are some of my offers & free wolves!

Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?