Attention: Mining Mayhem has begun!
1 hour ago
deadwerewolf
The Keeper
He/him
97
97 Achievements
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 1
Campaign Rank 1
Cooking Rank 1
Bought the Darkspine forum banner & decor - but they don't appear?

NEVERMIND - Mods pls delete as I realise you have to 'use' them in your inventory first ߹𖥦߹


Heyo!


I'm hoping someone can tell me that I'm being an idiot and I haven't just spent 350 tickets on getting nothing (╥ ᴗ ╥)


I bought the Darkspine seasonal forum banner and décor from the seasonal shop (I definitely had enough tickets as those were my goals that I had been working towards) and the pop-up to purchase them would load, then vanish once I clicked 'buy items'.

Going into my forum settings, neither of them appear in the options to use (see screenshots below)

Is there something I'm missing? I left it overnight to see if it was a sync issue and just needed time to appear, but seeing as it hasn't appeared yet, I'm guessing it may be a bug. _(:‚‹」∠)_


(Edited)
Report


Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?