I don't know why suddenly I felt the urge to do something so random
Mine is either gray or one very specific shade of neon cyan. Or both yeah probably both
I don't know why suddenly I felt the urge to do something so random
Mine is either gray or one very specific shade of neon cyan. Or both yeah probably both
I want more pineapples
spoot
Ooo, fav colors are orange and pink.
lalierre
My favorite color is purple, but I really like the entire cool spectrum.


Are you want to be Stars Seeker or looking for a Star in your pride? 💎 *CLICK* 💙
Forum - D.A.U.G.H. HOUSE - 0.3. Dang is ∩Ƅ - Oficially New Crystal Daug Haus Edition, has started!
*The Official link side *Click Up*💠
I want more pineapples

Are you want to be Stars Seeker or looking for a Star in your pride? 💎 *CLICK* 💙
Forum - D.A.U.G.H. HOUSE - 0.3. Dang is ∩Ƅ - Oficially New Crystal Daug Haus Edition, has started!
*The Official link side *Click Up*💠
spoot
@spoot yeah I might do that. It would be great to see what other people think, because often the craziness of my brain doesn't let my woofs make sense lol-
I want more pineapples
Recent |
Subscribed |
My posts |