Hey, Lorfolk!
Wow. I can't believe I finally hit this milestone, but I managed to reach Level 99 in one of the professions! Crafting, to be specific.
It was a long journey with a lot of number crunching and comparing XP yields, material costs, and time spent crafting, but I got there.
~
I wanna give a big shout out to everyone who traded, sold, and donated me bones and other materials to help me achieve this goal faster, and to this awesome XP Thread for helping me track my progress and to my own profession guides linked in my signature.
As always, keep on keeping on and good luck in all of your LW endeavors!
~
UPDATE:
9/13/26
As of tonight, I've finally reached level 99 of Hunting, as well, almost eleven months later. To be honest, I was not nearly as active over the last year. I still checked in every day, but I wasn't grinding like I had been previously, or else I could have completed this milestone far sooner. I was really unmotivated due to life as well as how quiet the game had become. But seeing as how things are picking back up, I'm sort of stepping back into grinding to keep maxing my professions.
I think either Mining or Cooking will be the next ones completed.

Eindride

