Attention: A new Dev Update has landed!
3 months ago
XDragonfruitx
The Wanderer
Whatever
365
365 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 108
Forum Comments: 1501
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3

@spoot @Bloodguile @Wulfgar @Aurelia @Lunar Howlers @lalierre @Wolfster @Renoisie @limeygold @Dorian @SnowySamoyed @CervidArctos @oopsiespooks @Yoganman @purplepleb @Crowley

Good time zones all! I realize I've been gone from this longer than I had said, but wanting to come back today. <3 I have updated the schedule from the first page to accurately reflect the break. We are starting back up tonight with Wolves Dressed for Their Dream Job!

As always, themes are loose with interpretations. I appreciate the participation more than having y'all scramble for a rigid theme structure. ^^'

And if you ever want to suggest a theme, I am all ears!

I am having a terrible procrastination period in my life, so I just wanted to formerly address the absence of free pebble patterns/breed changes. I get overwhelmed with so many steps right now that I can't really offer that anymore. Especially with the lag since our latest Dev update, it's hard to for me click around the site and stay focused on what I was trying to do.

Report
Quote

Have a blue and orange wolf? I might buy it!

Buying G2 Bracchus. DM me : Pageant Pals Discussion

3 months ago
purplepleb
The Champion
She/her
496
496 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 29
Forum Comments: 475
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5
Happy that you are back! <3
Today's theme looks super fun! I can't wait to dress someone up to go to work >:D
Report
Quote
3 months ago
Renoisie
The Furry
Chaos Harbinger hehe
369
369 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 19
Forum Comments: 1092
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 3
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 2
I already have an inventor, an artist, and a sweets maker! just gotta decide which one
Report
Quote
3 months ago
spoot
The Harvester
496
496 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 111
Forum Comments: 2231
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5
I am excited to pageant with pals with or without extra prizes!
Report
Quote

2 months ago
FloatinInSpace
461
461 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 35
Forum Comments: 455
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 4
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5
What if we do a Pageant Pals with standards now that they're back in the MM?
Report
Quote


2 months ago
Renoisie
The Furry
Chaos Harbinger hehe
369
369 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 19
Forum Comments: 1092
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 3
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 2
@FloatinInSpace ooo, good idea!
Report
Quote
1 month ago
FloatinInSpace
461
461 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 35
Forum Comments: 455
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 4
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5
Will we be having a Halloween Holiday bash this time around as well with different themed weeks? ✪ω✪ We have to at least do a Darkspine celebration one!
Report
Quote


1 month ago
XDragonfruitx
The Wanderer
Whatever
365
365 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 108
Forum Comments: 1501
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3

@FloatinInSpace

I appreciate your enthusiasm. I’ve been in a huge funk, so I’ve had little motivation for hosting. 😩 Let me simmer a little bit longer.

Report
Quote

Have a blue and orange wolf? I might buy it!

Buying G2 Bracchus. DM me : Pageant Pals Discussion

1 month ago
FloatinInSpace
461
461 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 35
Forum Comments: 455
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 4
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5
Totally feel you! Happy to help with hosting and idea nonsense!
Report
Quote


1 month ago
FloatinInSpace
461
461 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 35
Forum Comments: 455
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 4
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5

Awoo lorfolk! Take a look below for our planned Pageant Pals for the upcoming fall season. ٩(^ᗜ^ )و ´-

  • September 7-13: Last Summer Bash! Bring out your beach-going, picnicking, sunbathing wolves for one last outing before the weather gets cold.
  • September 21-27: Fall into Autumn! Now that fall is officially here, let your sweater-wearing, pumpkin picking wolves free to frolic amongst the leaves.
  • September 28-Oct 5: Darkspine Celebration! The Seasonal starts this week, so show off all your Darkspine inspired wolves ready to fight back against the Chaos.
  • October 26-Nov 1: Halloween Howls! Tis the season for spooky scares, sugary sweets, and sly tricks. Bring out your witches, ghosts, ghouls, vamps, and were...wolves? It's a monster mash out here!
  • November 2-8: Darkspine Send-Off! Now that the Chaos has been vanquished once more, what new wolves have you dressed in Darkspine's finest garb? Show off your newly dressed- or re-dressed- wolves for all to see.
@spoot @Bloodguile @Wulfgar @Aurelia @Lunar Howlers @lalierre @Wolfster @Renoisie @lemonlime @Dorian @SnowySamoyed @CervidArctos @oopsiespooks @Yoganman @purplepleb @Crowley @XDragonfruitx

Report
Quote


Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?