Attention: A new Dev Update has landed!
8 months ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
80
80 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 162
Forum Comments: 1059
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1
got the perfect wolf! https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=645168
Report
Quote
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
8 months ago
Renoisie
The Furry
Chaos Harbinger hehe
369
369 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 19
Forum Comments: 1092
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 3
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 2
Sounds good. I'll just do what i do every other pageant then, with the exception of chalk
Report
Quote
8 months ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
80
80 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 162
Forum Comments: 1059
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1
Pinglist here I come! (I can only join during the winter and summer breaks thats sad cuz I have class when we're supposed to enter for pageant.
Report
Quote
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
8 months ago
Wolfster
446
446 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 149
Forum Comments: 998
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 3
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5
Sounds good!
Report
Quote


8 months ago
lemonlime
Visit Hotel Lime!
241
241 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 34
Forum Comments: 394
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 1
@XDragonfruitx I thought I was on the pinglist?
Report
Quote

Here are some of my offers & free wolves!

8 months ago
XDragonfruitx
The Wanderer
Whatever
365
365 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 108
Forum Comments: 1501
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3
Oops, sorry! I used an older version that was on my computer, and I thought I updated everyone on there. I will update that with my phone later today. Sorry! We are doing a Direwold Pageant tonight if I missed you on there as well. :(
Report
Quote

Have a blue and orange wolf? I might buy it!

Buying G2 Bracchus. DM me : Pageant Pals Discussion

8 months ago
lemonlime
Visit Hotel Lime!
241
241 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 34
Forum Comments: 394
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 1
@XDragonfruitx ok got it it's ok
Report
Quote

Here are some of my offers & free wolves!

7 months ago
XDragonfruitx
The Wanderer
Whatever
365
365 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 108
Forum Comments: 1501
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3

Last minute Pageant Idea and execution!
Dress a wolf up to represent your pack (or your favorite not-yours-pack) and let's enter them tomorrow one hour after rollover! (Monday February 2nd @ 1am server time/8pm EST/ 6pm PST)

Goldsea - Seasonal Apprel or yellow apparel
Murkwood - Seasonal Apparel or red apparel
Icerun - Seasonal Apparel or blue apparel
Darkspine - Seasonal Apparel or purple apparel
(Also feel free to go ham on what you think fits the theme. This is just a starting off guide. If you need/want a standard feel free to ask, someone might have one to sell you or such.)
Report
Quote

Have a blue and orange wolf? I might buy it!

Buying G2 Bracchus. DM me : Pageant Pals Discussion

7 months ago
Renoisie
The Furry
Chaos Harbinger hehe
369
369 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 19
Forum Comments: 1092
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 3
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 2

...Soo very last minute. I don't even know if I have one (I probably do, it's probably vapor)

(Edited)
Report
Quote
7 months ago
spoot
The Harvester
496
496 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 111
Forum Comments: 2231
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5
I shall find the most fitting Bog Dog to enter into the pageant...
Report
Quote

Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?