Attention: Mining Mayhem has begun!
7 months ago
Starsong
The Playful
Number One Girl
157
157 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 81
Forum Comments: 287
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1
Crafting Rank 2
[SOLVED] Fluorescent Amulet

How do you get it? It looks so pretty but it's expensive on the Flea Market

(Edited)
Report

☆starlight bright, starlight bright, starlight bright, starlight☆

7 months ago
XDragonfruitx
The Wanderer
Whatever
365
365 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 108
Forum Comments: 1506
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3
It's a crafting recipe, but I'm actually not sure where to get it. I have not had one pop up in my MM since I've been playing consistently for the last six months. 🤔 It's also not in the Crafting Shop. Hopefully someone comes along to enlighten us! Lol
(Edited)
Report
Quote

Have a blue and orange wolf? I might buy it!

Buying G2 Bracchus. DM me : Pageant Pals Discussion

7 months ago
Renoisie
The Furry
Chaos Harbinger hehe
369
369 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 19
Forum Comments: 1094
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 3
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 2
I got mine from the Abundant Activities shop. I think it was for about 100 or so tickets. I might be wrong.
Report
Quote
7 months ago
purplepleb
The Champion
She/her
496
496 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 29
Forum Comments: 478
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5

You can buy the recipe when the Mining weekly event is back for 50 mining vouchers! Source: here

My first link was wrong, I fixed it now x)

(Edited)
Report
Quote
7 months ago
Starsong
The Playful
Number One Girl
157
157 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 81
Forum Comments: 287
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1
Crafting Rank 2
Alright, thank you!
Report
Quote

☆starlight bright, starlight bright, starlight bright, starlight☆

Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?