Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
1 2
4 months ago
Doe
The Tired
past my bedtime
366
366 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 8
Forum Comments: 135
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3
closed!
closed until i know what other companions i need lol
(Edited)
Report
4 months ago
Renoisie
The Furry
Chaos Harbinger hehe
370
370 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 19
Forum Comments: 1100
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 3
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 2

Not interested in any because I prefer hunting/buying/breeding my own, but I can get you some calculators! (aka the players who've been diligently being rich the entire time)

Report
Quote
4 months ago
lalierre
The Pickiest
She/her
502
502 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 60
Forum Comments: 1119
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5

I’m not in the market for WWs though they are pretty! I have some spare companions and I’d love to send you a couple for free, but I wanted to see if anyone else has interest so if they only have specific ones i can fill in gaps instead of taking away a payment option 😊

Report
Quote
4 months ago
Doe
The Tired
past my bedtime
366
366 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 8
Forum Comments: 135
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3

@Renoisie oh thank you, i appreciate it!!


@lalierre that's so kind of you, thank uou for offering!! i haven't had anyone reach out with interest yet, but i'll let you know if anyone does!

Report
Quote
4 months ago
lalierre
The Pickiest
She/her
502
502 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 60
Forum Comments: 1119
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5
@Doe maybe on my lunch break I’ll send you some and if someone offers you the same ones I sent you can accept and hit me up afterwards to swap for different ones on your wishlist 😊
Report
Quote
4 months ago
Eindride
Moderator
The Lone Wolf
She/her
401
401 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 3
Forum Comments: 648
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 4

I would looove to get my hands on this woof

I have Snowflake Obsidian Rockhound, Giant Frostspinner, and Snowdrift Minimoose if any of those are of interest!


Edit: I actually have dupes of most of these but I think they are on my wolves. xD

(Edited)
Report
Quote
4 months ago
Doe
The Tired
past my bedtime
366
366 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 8
Forum Comments: 135
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3

@lalierre that definitely works for me, thank you again!!


@Eindride ahh thank you for posting! do you have any idea what she would be worth in MS? it looks like most of the companions sell for 25ms but i'm not sure how to value her/what would be fair 030

Report
Quote
4 months ago
purplepleb
The Champion
She/her
496
496 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 29
Forum Comments: 485
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5

Hey! I have the following:

Crystalpin
Mymori
Minimoose
Snowflake Obsidian Rockhound

If you're willing to trade for 690995 for them?

I will send a Crested Snowloon and a Sparklequill set for free even if you don't want to trade ^_^
Report
Quote
4 months ago
Doe
The Tired
past my bedtime
366
366 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 8
Forum Comments: 135
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3
@purplepleb you're an absolute darling, thank you!! i have initiated a trade for 690995 ♡♡♡
Report
Quote
4 months ago
XDragonfruitx
The Wanderer
Whatever
365
365 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 109
Forum Comments: 1512
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3
You have some really pretty woos! Unfortunately, I am fighting for space as it is. ;-; I wish you luck!
Report
Quote

Have a blue and orange wolf? I might buy it!

Buying G2 Bracchus. DM me : Pageant Pals Discussion

4 months ago
Eindride
Moderator
The Lone Wolf
She/her
401
401 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 3
Forum Comments: 648
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 4
@Doe
I honestly have no idea of anythings worth at the moment, but anything she is worth to you to be honest! She is one of your tenatives after all as I can see. ;w;
Report
Quote
1 2
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?