Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
2 months ago
Damocles
The Stinky
He/him
283
283 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 24
Forum Comments: 120
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 3
[LF] Dream Wolf

Breed: Jocol Male

Eyes: Black

Accent: Stripes - Black

Under: Timber - White

Top: Brush - Current

Base: Black


The base and marking colors are the most important part, since the other stuff can be changed easily enough with items.

I may accept some differences with the colors if it overall still looks the same. I'd prefer the top marking in the cherry-ruby range. White has many potential very light replacement colors. It's harder to replace the black...

I don't care about lineage or digits at all.

For payment, I can pay Lorwolf currency, Flight Rising currency, or art. I'm not sure what a fair price is so just let me know what you'd like, I'm willing to pay a good amount especially if it's very close to the ideal.

Report
2 months ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
82
82 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 164
Forum Comments: 1075
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1
Ahhh you're back!
Report
Quote
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
2 months ago
Damocles
The Stinky
He/him
283
283 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 24
Forum Comments: 120
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 3
@Icepaws yes! tentatively! getting back into the swing of things since i last left, there's quite a few new additions to the site i have to learn hahaha. i missed everyone, i hope you've been doing well!
Report
Quote
2 months ago
Phlox
The Talent Flames Obey
She/her
412
412 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 34
Forum Comments: 462
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 4

She's not perfect, but I have this lady who's relatively close that might help with breeding. If you have/find a male, I'd be happy to stud her :)

Haze

Report
Quote

Are you snack-a-lackin or are you lackin-a-snack? - Penny Pack Food Bank (Free Food!)

Wanna join a no-pressure guild? Come hang out in The Garden!

Check out my Sales Den! Flexible prices, open to trades!

2 months ago
Damocles
The Stinky
He/him
283
283 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 24
Forum Comments: 120
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 3
@Phlox I don't at the moment but if I find a good mate I'll definitely inquire!
Report
Quote
2 months ago
H2O
The Whelp
211
211 Achievements
General Rank 3
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1

Hello! I got this 3 that are quite similar... but they are more towards orange


Report
Quote
woof!
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?