as the title says...the activities don't really reward much
Report
I love collecting. unique wolf color collector,WW hunter,lore enjoyer and insomniac PROFILE MASCOT and my all time-fav - KANOS art by me Join Finch Avenue today!
Echoing Ren. During Seasonals, spend your extra tickets on the purple level Companions and attach them to wolves. Play with Nana. Over time you will get more pebbles every six hours. Brother Perth and Tavon are good substitutes while you build the purple hoard.
For reference, I play with 449 companions every six hours right now and make close to 300kp each time.
it's not one of the commonly suggested things but I also get a decent amount of pebbles from training wolves to lvl 10 and releasing, its 10kp every time. I just don't campaign with anything that isn’t meant to be released so its not like I'm spending extra time training if I'm going to campaign anyway :3 just an active method on top of the passive income of companions