Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
1 hour ago
DuskWolf
The Lurking
She/her
170
170 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 15
Forum Comments: 183
General Rank 3
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 1
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 1
Crafting Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Mining Rank 1
Pride pup for sale

Hey guys! Guess who's back from the dead.

Well I've finally returned to Lorwolf after a long break haha and I remembered I had this little guy in my dens who I'd been planning to sell but forgot.

Looking for preferably MS offers but will also take WWs. Really just hit me with any offer!

Apparel is included with this pupper.

Report
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?