Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
5 hours ago
RaptorHawk77
The Lurking
She/her
303
303 Achievements
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 2
[S] Trying to sell a lot of wolves pwyw

I'm having a mass sell in all these tabs
Every wolf will have their sell price in their bios but try offering what you want instead
You can offer other things as well, I prefer moonstones but I will also accept pebbles depending on which wolf. Try haggling with me, I might go cheaper ^w^ I'm just trying to clear all these dens

Sell / Giveaway

Might Sell Any wolves in this den will be costing ms

Lvl & Release

All wolves lvl 10 will be 10kp and 1 kb, or 2ms

(Edited)
Report
4 hours ago
XDragonfruitx
The Wanderer
Whatever
365
365 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 109
Forum Comments: 1515
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3

I’ll buy your asking price for this one!


Report
Quote

Have a blue and orange wolf? I might buy it!

Buying G2 Bracchus. DM me : Pageant Pals Discussion

2 hours ago
RaptorHawk77
The Lurking
She/her
303
303 Achievements
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 2
@XDragonfruitx I'll send a trade over
Report
Quote
2 hours ago
Kim
The Broken
She/her
282
282 Achievements
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3

I'd be very interested in purchasing this one from you


https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=596573

Report
Quote
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?